EvoShield Pro-SRZ 2.0 Batter's Double Strap Elbow Guard
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Go all in at the plate with the Pro-SRZ™ 2.0 Batter’s Double Strap Elbow Guard, uniquely innovative batter’s protection crafted with form-fitting Gel-to-Shell® Technology to ensure a custom fit and maximum confidence. Ideal for travel ball, high school and college batters, the updated Pro-SRZ™ 2.0 Double Strap Elbow Guard delivers coverage and industry-leading protection up the length of the triceps. The lightweight design transforms from a flexible material out of the package to a durable shield in minutes. Available in size small and large, the guard’s two straps with iridescent pull tabs secure the shield around the player’s elbow, and reflective accents are made for the spotlight. Modern comfort mesh manages moisture on the interior of the guard, keeping the batter comfortable so they can leave no doubt with every swing.
The small size is ideal for ball players with <10-inch arms. Measure the circumference of your arm around your bicep.
- More Coverage: Elbow Guard is 10% larger than previous version to increase coverage
- New Ergonomic Design: Engineered for a more personalized fit and maximum protection
- Gel-To-Shell® Technology: Air activated material that transforms the guard from a malleable gel into a customized, form-fitting shield in minutes
- Dispersion Technology: Spreads force across the surface of the guard, minimizing felt pressure on the point of impact
- Custom Molded Gear: All Gel-to-Shell® products give the player a truly customized, one-to-one fit
- Comfort Mesh: Mesh material on interior of guard provides additional comfort and moisture wicking properties
- Single Strap Guard Coverage:
- LARGE [9.25" W x 9" H]
- SMALL [7.5" W x 7" H]
- Guard Sizing: Measure arm circumference slightly above the elbow; if arm measures over 10”, choose size large - if under 10", choose size small
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.