EvoShield Catcher's Thumbguard
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
You're seen as the captain on the field. As the one who is always expected to make the big play, and you can't afford to be held back or stopped by injuries, especially to your hands. With the EvoShield Catcher's Thumb Guard, you'll have customized protection that allows you to make every play while protecting your current injuries and preventing future injuries, including Gameskeeper's Thumb and bone bruises. Designed by the nation's top professional athletic trainers, the EvoShield Catcher's Thumb Guard was created to keep you in the game, withstanding even the toughest conditions.
- Gel-to-Shell® Technology: Air activated material that transforms the guard from a malleable gel into a customized, form fitting shield in minutes
- Dispersion Technology: Spreads force across the surface of the guard, minimizing felt pressure on the point of impact
- Custom Molded Gear: All Gel-to-Shell® products give the player a truly customized, one-to-one fit
- Thumb Guard: Designed to provide a comfortable, custom fit for protection inside any glove
- Hand Washable: Shield is is hand-washable, let air dry
- Hand size: Large: 4.5" x 4.5" (suitable for 11 & over)
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.