Easton M5 Qwikfit Youth Catchers Set
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Easton M5 Qwik Fit M5SETY Youth Catchers Gear Set
Click. Pull. Play
Performance and protection through an innovative and intuitive kid-fit design.
Unique QwikFit strap system allows youth players to simply Click, Pull and Play without adult assistance.
Anatomically designed gear to optimize the natural movements of a youth catcher
Plate Protection System
Internal plates provide better energy management by dispersing ball impact
Recommended for ages 9 - 12
Set includes the following pieces:
Easton M5 Qwik Fit A165361 Youth Catchers Helmet
- Easy to adjust QwikFit 3-point strap system
- A 3-strap system allows players to simply pull to desired fit, and lock in place with simple hook and loop.
- Engineered kid-fit optimizes protection, visibility and comfort
- Super strong steel wire cage engineered to provide protection and excellent visibility
- Dual-density foam liner for shock absorption and comfort
- NOCSAE Approved
- Fits Hat Sizes: 6 1/8" - 7"
Easton M5 Qwik Fit A165362 Youth Catchers Chest Protector
Easy to adjust QwikFit 2-point strap system
- Horizontal straps lock down in an easy to access location with hook and loop, and can be quickly adjusted with a simple pull
- Multi-layer perforation allows heat to dissipate
- Engineered ergonomic kid-fit
- Over the shoulder protection
- Dual-density foam with extra protection in the chest and collarbone region
- Recommended for ages: 9 -12
- 14" Size
Easton M5 Qwik Fit A165364 Youth Catchers Leg Guards
- Anatomical and intuitive strap system includes easy-to-grab buckles and QwikFit quick adjustment. Just click and pull!
- Straps have easy to use button hooks with a single pull to adjust the fit
- Three-piece shin provides adaptability for kids of all sizes
- Perforation allows heat to dissipate
- TruBlock anti-roll design creates stability in and out of the blocking position
- Double-knee design
- Recommended for ages: 9 -12
- 13.5" Size
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.