All-Star System 7 NOCSAE Adult Catcher's Set
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
New for the 2019 season, All-Star has developed chest protectors which are certified by SEI to meet the new NOCSAE standard for protection against commotio cordis. This rare, but very dangerous condition can result from a blunt impact to the chest causing cardiac arrest. Products that meet the new NOCSAE standard have been shown to significantly reduce the risk of this occurrence. The CKCCPRO1, Adult System Seven catching kit includes all of the gear any top level player is looking for! Included is a MVP2500 solid color Catching Mask, CPCC1618S7X Chest Protector, and LG30WPRO Leg Guards.
- Catching Mask / Model Number: MVP2500 (solid color)
- SEI certified to meet NOCSAE standard Fast drying and removable, washable, and replacable liner.
- I-BAR Vision cage for better sight lines and strength
- Secure mounting backplate straps
- Durable ABS shell extra thick in the forehead to withstand more abuse
- Fits head sides 7 - 7 1/2
- Chest Protector / Model Number: CPCC1618S7X
- Certified by SEI to meet NOCSAE standard for protection against commotio cordis
- Patent Pending chest panel for improved protection
- Wedged abs for improved blocking and ball control
- Moldable PE plates in the shoulders and throat
- Vented back side for weight reduction and breathability
- Stainless steel hardware
- DeltaFlex harness for enhanced fit and comfort
- 16.5" measured from clavical to naval
- Leg Guards / Model Number: LG30WPRO
- Super lightweight, breathable, and durable, these leg guards are designed to fit great, take abuse, and be super comfortable.
- Large perforated padding and vented shins help the player's legs breathe
- The DeltaFlex harness pre-crosses the straps to keep the back of the knee free and prevent the leg guards from shifting
- The adjustable D3O® knee pad and ergonomic shin pads help keep knees healthy and eliminate bruising
- The full wrap around shins and triple knee design cover all the gaps preventing any foul tips or spikes from making direct contact
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.