Wilson A2K SC1775 Spin Control 12.75in Outfield Glove
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The A2K® SC1775 is crafted to make every play on the outfield grass. This 12.75” model features a Black Pro Stock® Select leather palm and web with Spin Control™ Technology, a dimpled pattern that increases friction between your glove and the ball to maximize control. The Single Post Hourglass Web channels the ball into the deep, finely crafted pocket, so you know exactly where to reach for the transfer after every catch. Bold Logos and Grey SnakeSkin™ and offer some bite, culminating in a glove that’s ready to snag every fly ball.
- Pro Stock™ Select Leather: No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock™ Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2K helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between the ball and glove.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the A2K has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Single Post Hour Glass
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.