Wilson A2000 PF33SS Pedroia Fit SuperSkin (2023) 33in Catcher's Glove
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Set up behind the plate with the A2000® PF33, the baseball catcher’s mitt designed to empower emerging backstops. This 33” catcher’s mitt is engineered with Pedroia Fit technology – a Velcro wrist strap and shorter finger stalls – to help create a secure fit for players with smaller hands. Equipped with a Blonde Pro Stock® leather palm, Half Moon Web and deep pocket, the A2000 PF33 helps catchers receive every pitch. The Grey SuperSkin™ back reduces glove weight and repels moisture to further improve command, and gradient Bold Logos enhance the mitt’s modern look.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Pedroia Fit Technology: Shorter finger stalls and a narrow wrist opening to better suit players with smaller hands.
- Pattern: PF3
- Size: 33"
- Web: Half-Moon Web
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.