Wilson A2000 Fastpitch FP75SS (2023) 11.75in Infield Glove
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Turn two from shortstop or second base with the 2023 A2000® FP75SS fastpitch glove, the 11.75” pattern designed to help middle infielders improve command on the dirt. Gap welting between the index and middle fingers stabilize the deep pocket, and the smaller 11.75” construction empowers infielders to quickly transfer the ball for outs at any base. Gradient Bold Logos in Red and White bring a modern appearance to the A2000 FP75SS. The Black Pro Stock® leather palm offers the premium feel and durability to handle screaming line drives, and the Grey SuperSnakeSkin™ back reduces weight and repels moisture from rain or wet grass so infielders can play fast.
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSnakeSkin™: SuperSnakeSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable - in an all-new textured design. Its moisture-resistance extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Drawstring Closure: Adjustable rawhide laces extending from the wrist closure to allow for easy adjustments on the move.
- Gap Welting: A section of palm leather folded between fingers to stabilize the pocket.
- Pattern: FP75
- Position: Infield
- Web: SINGLE POST WITH 3X LACE
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.