Wilson A2000 Fastpitch AM1 Aubree Munro Game Model 34in Catcher's Glove
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Former University of Florida star and USA Softball catcher Aubree Munro designed her latest A2000® AM1 fastpitch catcher’s mitt with a stunning combination of Blonde Pro Stock® Leather and White SuperSkin™ for unrivaled durability, feel and performance behind the plate. The Blonde Pro Stock leather palm of this 34” mitt features Spin Control™ Technology, a patented surface texture engineered to increase friction against the ball for handling pitches and faster transfers. The White SuperSkin™ back reduces glove weight, and the Victory Web with Hinge helps to frame every pitch. Purple laces and gradient Bold Logos in Purple and Blonde complete a royal look for a legendary catcher.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Drawstring Closure: Adjustable rawhide laces extending from the wrist closure to allow for easy adjustments on the move.
- Pattern: AM1
- Web: Victory Web
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.