Wilson A1000 1912 12in Infield Glove
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Snag any hard-hit ball with the Single Post 3X Web of the A1000® 1912 12” Infield Glove. Black Full Grain leather is designed to rob hits on the infield dirt or the outfield grass – great for players who rotate between different positions – and Red binding pairs with Blonde laces to deliver the perfect amount of pop.
Designed to handle the pressures of game day and endless repetitions on the practice fields, the 2022 A1000 glove lineup features durable Full Grain leather construction to help the game’s rising stars showcase their defensive skills. Inspired by professional ball players’ preferred glove patterns, the A1000 lineup boasts soft yet sturdy leather that forms to your hand over time without a long break-in period.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
- OPEN, PRO T-POST WEB SINGLE 3X
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.