Sports Attack Strike Attack Soccer Machine
VENDOR: Sports Attack
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Why Buy A Strike Attack Soccer Machine?
- A realistic curve and bend of the ball can be consistently delivered and easily controlled.
- Balls can be thrown with the desired amount of spin, or without any spin. Balls can be delivered up to 75 MPH at a distance of 70 yards or more.
- The type of spin, height and direction desired can be locked into place to ensure precise repetition focused on your specific training objectives.
- Direction, speed and distance can be instantly changed for specific goalkeeper training.
- The machine can deliver the ball at ground level or in the air at any height and can direct balls to be aimed in any direction from left to right. When combined with the ability to instantly change elevation, the coach has total control to deliver different any type of movement of the ball.
- Specially designed concave wheels conform to the ball surface, eliminating wear of any type of ball.
- The long ball feed makes it easy for the coach to operate the machine from a standing position.
- Rear handle enables the machine to be quickly moved to different areas of the field with ease when changing coaching exercises.
- Grass fields, synthetic turf, even damp or uneven fields are easily navigated due to the heavy-duty, wide tread, transporting wheels.
- Power and rear leg assembly is easily disconnected for transport in an SUV.
- The frame has six integrated handles that enable firm grip and comfortable moving of the machine.
- On the battery unit, the 12v deep-cycle, long-life battery* resides in a rubber padded battery box that protects it from impact and vibration. AC unit also available.
- Two electronically controlled variable speed DC motors provide independent control of wheel speed, enabling ball delivery with any degree of spin at any speed. Two controlled variable speed motors provide independent control of wheel speed, enabling ball delivery with any degree of spin at any speed.
- Six bearings smoothly provide a full 180° rotation of throwing head for a 360° variable spin plane.
- Telescoping rear leg allows coach to change elevation instantly or lock-in position for repetition.
- Rear handle assembly allows the coach to play the ball to any location across the length or width of the field.
- Ball feed chute provides for the smooth, consistent entrance of the ball into the throwing head.
- Concaved, precision-balanced white wheel maximizes griping surface while minimizing slippage and ball or machine wear.
- Wheel guards protect players and coaches.
- Both AC or DC units provide continual use for extended practice sessions.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.