Sports Attack Drop Attack Rugby Machine
VENDOR: Sports Attack
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Drop Attack rugby training machine is a pass and kick machine that will maximize your training time on the most difficult to practice phases of the game. True to its name, this unit will deliver a realistic drop kick, firing the ball 40-50 yards into the air. It will also replicate chandelles (or up and under) and torpedo kicks, hundreds of precise repetitions per practice.
With a simple and quick adjustment to the wheel position the Drop Attack instantly becomes a passing machine. Passes to feet as well as powerful torpedo and spin passes can be thrown with extreme consistency.
The coach can now work on different combinations that he wants to play with his forwards and defenders. For instance he can start the game with a drop kick and he can get the forwards to work together to win the ball. For lineouts he can work with different set plays and just focus on throwing the ball down the line. Using the machine to deliver all of the kicks and throws allows the coach to focus entirely on training each athlete.
This unique training tool has solid polyurethane throwing wheels that firmly grip the ball for a precise ball delivery. The wheel guards protect the wheels and help to keep the wheels as dry as possible in inclement weather.
Rapid fire and multiple ball drills are part of the Drop Attackâs repertoire. The two independently running electric motors create not only a near instantaneous recovery time, but furnish enough power to put the rugby ball anywhere on the field. It can pivot instantly in any direction, accurately throwing passes or drop kicks to any location on the field.
- Ball cradle positions the ball perfectly for either passing or kicks.
- Two high-powered motors provide instant recovery, allowing rapid repetition and combination of drills.
- Handles safely facilitate tilting of wheel to locate and lock throwing head into desired position.
- Stand allows throwing head to pivot instantly in any direction, accurately throwing passes and kicks to any location on the field. Elevation changes are quick and easy. Machine can also be locked in for precise repetition.
- Solid guarded wheels are specially-designed for minimal wear and last the life of the machine with no need for pressure changes.
- Unit quickly moves on and off field; just tilt it, unsocket legs and easily roll it on two transporting wheels.
- Controller is accessible, visible and safely away from throwing wheels.
- Cast aluminum throwing wheel guards protect players, coaches, fingers and hands during operation.
- No assembly is required. Unit arrives fully assembled and ready for your immediate use.
- Aluminum casting is light, strong and weather-proof.
- Steel-plated frame for strength and weather-resistance.
- Solid polyurethane wheels provide tight spiral, long distance and accuracy and minimize marking and wearing of balls. No air pressure required.
- Two extra-wide solid transporting wheels make moving machine on and off field easy.
- Extra-wide tripod base insures real stability and safety.
- Two powerful variable speed motors drive two indestructible football throwing wheels.
- Maintenance free! All bearings are sealed and good for life of motor.
- Speed 115kph+
- Distance Kicks 70+ metres, passes from 5 to 40 metres
- Ball Release Point 5 feet/1.5m
- Ball Delivery Throws torpedo and spin passes as well as drop kicks
- Efficiency Instantly locate wheel tilt for realistic passing options, no guessing and no tools
- Accuracy Wide solid throwing wheels provide precise accuracy and repeatability
- Recovery Time 5 seconds, with two motors it is almost instant
- Portability Two solid, wide transporting wheels are always in place ready to roll on and off the filed with ease
- Transportability Fits in any standard SUV or truck
- Maintenance Solid broad-surface wheelsâno air pressure adjustment ever needed
- Safety Wheels are protected by guards
- Level of Play High School, club and professional
- Weight Without stand 42kg, With stand 52kg
- Transportability Two solid oversized rolling wheels make transporting easy
- Wired to Australian Standards
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.