Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 43 Left in Stock!
Superior adhesive and sealant easily repairs all types of footwear.
Apply directly from the tube to worn out areas and harden overnight.
The tough, flexible consistency can build up worn away areas or mend rubber soles
or tears in canvas or leather tops.
Please read all directions before using.
SHOE GOO should be used in a well-ventilated area.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results,
roughen surface before use. Best when used between 70°F and 85°F (21 - 30 Degrees Celsius)
- Puncture seal at the top of the tube using the pointer cap.
- Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time. Prolonged exposure to warm water may cause discolouration and possible loss of adhesion when exposed to chemicals used in hot tubs and pools, especially in outdoor locations.
May be weakened by contact with certain highly plasticized materials.
- Apply SHOE GOO directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired.
Allow SHOE GOO to partially cure, 2-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. SHOE GOO hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
- Allow the repair to dry for 24 hours. Various materials will require different drying times. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures. Depending on the materials and the temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
- Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of SHOE GOO residue.
To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly
to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone and paint thinner. The adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
- Store unused SHOE GOO at room temperature with cap tightened.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.