Mizuno Samurai Wheeled Bag X
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 17 Left in Stock!
Full of exceptional features to store and protect your gear, the new Samurai Catcher's Wheel Bag X is a popular choice with the Mizuno Pros. This catcher's equipment bag with wheels features a molded, fleece lined glove compartment provides superior protection for your mitt, while the main compartment is designed to comfortably fit all of your gear. There are multiple side storage compartments and a ventilated footwear storage compartment with a zip off panel for embroidery. Additionally, there is an insulated drink pouch, waterproof zip valuables pocket, utility hooks for helmet/glove/etc in top glove compartment, a quick-access side bat pocket and bat zip pocket for 4 bats. Dual J hooks allows for convenient fence hanging, while off-road wheels and running boards give premium stability and toughness that catcher's need.
- 4 Bat Sleeves: Store up to 4 bats or use as a water bottle pouch.
- Dual J Hooks: Conveniently allows for fence hanging while on field.
- Durable off road wheels: Holds up to the rigors of a season.
- Molded Glove Compartment: Provides safe storage for your glove or catcher's mitt.
- Multiple Storage Compartments: Plenty of added storage options to make packing easy.
- Ventilated Footwear Storage Compartment: Separates shoes from rest of bag to protect and aerate your footwear.
- Zip Off Footwear Pouch: Conveniently store shoes. Can also be embroidered with team logo or for personalization.
- Running Boards: Gives bag premium stability and durability.
- Screened Mizuno Runbird Logo
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.