Mizuno Prime Elite Fastpitch 13in Outfield Glove
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
The new Mizuno Prime Elite series is crafted with soft, smooth, white and grey colored leather that is durable with a premium feel. Featuring an UltraSoft Pro Palm Liner for a soft feel and finish. A perforated thumb and pinky panel design reduces weight and increases breathability. Created with Finger Core technology, which is a new finger stall shape that helps improve flexibility and control when making a tough play, while also providing a more comfortable option for players who prefer to shift their ring finger to the pinky slot. Designed with Fastpitch patterns to make Prime Elite an excellent glove choice for serious players wanting to compete at their highest level on the field.
- Designed for the fastpitch Player
- Oil Soft Plus Leather: Professional-style, smooth leather that has the perfect balance of oil and softness for exceptional feel and firm control that serious players demand.
- Professional Patterns: Glove patterns created for the best players in the world.
- Finger Core Technology: New finger stall shape to help improve flexibility and control when making a tough play. Also provides a more comfortable option for players who prefer to shift their ring finger to the pinky slot.
- Roll Welting: Provides a cleaner look and stability through the fingers.
- UltraSoft Pro Palm Liner: Palm liner with excellent feeling and a soft finish.
- Rugged Silicon Patch
- PowerLock: Provides the quickest and most secure fit available.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.