Mizuno MVP Prime Softball 12in Infield/Pitcher's Glove
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
The Mizuno MVP Prime FP series is Gender Engineered specifically for softball players striving to get to the next level. Featuring Center Pocket Designed Patterns that naturally center the pocket under the index finger for the most versatile break-in possible. Handcrafted with Bio Soft Leather, which is a professional style smooth leather that has the perfect balance of oil and softness for exceptional feel and firm control that serious players demand.
- Gender Engineered: Designed specifically for the female softball player.
- Professional Level Lace: Same durable lace that's offered in our professional-level gloves.
- Bio Soft Leather: Professional style smooth leather that has the perfect balance of oil and softness for exceptional feel and firm control that serious players demand.
- Center Pocket Designed Patterns: Pattern design that naturally centers the pocket under the index finger for the most versatile break-in possible.
- Parashock + Palm Pad: Increases impact absorption for less sting.
- PowerLock: Provides the quickest and most secure fit available.
- Vertical Laced Heel: Allows the player to customize the flex points in the heel.
- UltraSoft Pro Palm Liner: Palm liner with excellent feeling and a soft finish.
- V-Flex Notch: Helps initiate easy closure.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.