Mizuno MVP Prime SE Black/ Gold 11.5in Infield Glove
You Save: $20.05 (10%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 7 Left in Stock!
This Mizuno MVP Prime SE 11.5" Infield Baseball Glove is the ideal glove choice for players looking to advance their game, while adding a little swagger with a pro-style color pop to their glove. Featuring Center Pocket Designed Patterns and Bio Soft Leather, the MVP Prime SE also features patent-pending Heel Flex technology, which provides a more flexible and forgiving heel for the ultimate in feel and performance.
- Bio Soft Leather: Professional style smooth leather that has the perfect balance of oil and softness for exceptional feel and firm control that serious players demand.
- Professional Level Lace: Same durable lace that's offered in our professional-level gloves.
- Color Pop Designs: Special edition gloves designed with just a pop of color to make you stand out on the field and look like a pro.
- TPU Metallic Logo: For added metallic color pop
- Roll Welting: Provides a cleaner look and stability through the fingers.
- Center Pocket Designed Patterns: Pattern design that naturally centers the pocket under the index finger for the most versatile break-in possible.
- PlusGrip Thumb: Ultra comfortable padded thumb slot.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.