Mizuno F20 CARBON 1 -10 Softball Bat
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Mizuno's new one-piece softball bat design is full of innovative bat technologies to boost your performance at the plate. Engineered with Mizuno's exclusive XZone™ technology, which adjusts composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel to create a massive sweet spot. Anti-Shock™ construction in the taper reduces shock and increases durability. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound and an increased sweet spot. An ideal bat for players who are looking for a very balanced swing weight.
- XZone™: Creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel.
- Black Array Carbon: Creates a shorter break-in time to peak performance.
- Anti-Shock: Reduces vibrations felt in the hands for a more comfortable swing.
- Double Wall: Gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- One-Piece Construction: For maximum mobility and comfort.
- Speed-Helix™ Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- ISF Approved: Approved for ISF play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.