Mizuno B21 Hot Metal BBCOR Baseball Bat
You Save: $30.05 (11%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 6 Left in Stock!
An incredibly hot one-piece bat, B21-HOT METAL combines Mizuno’s powerful HotMetal™ single-wall aluminium alloy with innovative CorTech™ technology, which adjusts wall thickness across the barrel to create a high-performance bat with an aggressive sweet spot. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound, while also increasing the size of the sweet spot to give you the ultimate one-piece bat.
- CORTECH™: Generates a wider sweet spot and reduced MOI for more power, forgiveness, and a faster swing speed for better performance at the plate.
- Hot Metal™ Alloy: A stronger alloy that allows for thinner walls, which leads to more pop and distance, without sacrificing durability.
- One-Piece Construction: For maximum mobility and comfort.
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- BBCOR Certified: Approved for NCAA/NFHS play.
- Bat Barrel Diameter: 2 5/8 inches
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.