Mizuno Advanced Finch Elite 6 TPU Women's Moulded Cleats White/Oyster
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
The 9-Spike Advanced Finch Elite 6 Low TPU is Gender Engineered for softball-specific movements. Translucent I-Shaped TPU studs provide a unique accent that also increases traction on multiple surfaces. The ribbed construction of the Mizuno C-Flex Outsole is a combination of enhanced stability, flexibility, and traction, while also reducing stud pressure to provide superior comfort during long games. The new 2 layered insole provides maximum step in comfort.
- Mizuno C-Flex Outsole: Mizuno's next innovation in outsole technology using a lightweight, rib construction, as well as a symmetric stud arrangement for enhanced stability, flexibility, and traction, while also providing increased comfort with reduced stud pressure.
- Translucent I-Shaped TPU Studs: Provide increased traction on multiple surfaces
- Padded Bootie Tongue: For superior fit and comfort.
- MIZUNO WAVE®: The MIZUNO WAVE® plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning.
- Jennie Finch Collection: Created in collaboration with Jennie Finch with the softball player's specific needs in focus.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.