i-Hack Attack Senior Baseball Touch-Screen Pitching Machine
VENDOR: Sports Attack
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Touch Screen Interface
With the familiar look and feel of a personal tablet, the machine interface is a customized touch screen through which you can control and select pitch type, speed and spin as well as access saved favorite pitches and sequences.
Advanced Software Program
- Using touch screen, quickly go between eight different pre-set pitches as well as pre-set defensive drills.
- All pitches can be modified as desired by making finite adjustments to each motor individually.
- Can change speeds on any pitch including fastball, change-up and heater. These pitches can be set to established sequence or thrown in random mode.
- Rely on pre-set pitches or go immediately to manual mode where you select any pitch, speed and location, which can repeat or change as desired.
- Defaults are pre-established for every pitch to accommodate skill levels (youth and pro), all can be quickly modified.
- Fully adjustable throwing head pitch locators will quickly position pitch (high, low, and inside, outside) in up to four locations within the strike zone to allow you to instantly change locations between pitches. You can work one quadrant of the strike zone and quickly move to a different quadrant for the next pitch. Pitch locators will also lock position to provide precise repeatability.
- Horizontal pitch locators go across the width of the plate and vertical pitch locators move pitch up and down (high and low); together you can go high inside then the next pitch is low outside.
- For initial set-up, center pitch in the middle of the plate and the horizontal pitch locators in a centered position, then throw a pitch to get elevation. You are now set to position your pitch locators to establish repeatability or to set-up a change of location with each pitch.
- When the pitch locators are released, it allows for free movement of the throwing head for all fungo work, like line drives and fly balls.
Favorite Pitches and Sequences Saved
- Use the save function to quickly return to your favorite pitches or to an effective saved sequence of fastball, heater and change-up.
- Make efficient use of practice time as you donât have to reset each pitch.
- Save function facilitates more than one operator as desired pitches or sequences can be immediately accessed.
I-Hack Machine Design
- The I-Hack Attack has a unique three-wheel design that allows you to see the ball clearly and fully all the way through the feeding motion, acceleration and release, just like a live pitcher. With this design, the hitter sees when to stride and the angle of release, giving him an actual live-arm sense of timing and location.
- With the pitch locators disengaged, the throwing head of the I-Hack Attack pivots instantly in any direction for all fungo work including deep fly balls that can drive fielders to the fence, slicing line drives, catcherâs pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders.
- The I-Hack Attack pitching machine quickly moves on and off the field by just tilting it, un-socketing the legs and easily rolling it on two heavy-duty transporting wheels (not the throwing wheels).
Learn about: General Functions and Home Screen
Learn about: Manual Mode
Learn about: Favorites and Sequences
Learn about: Pitching/Breaking Ball
Learn about: Pitching-Change of speed
Learn about: Pitch Locators
Learn about: Random Mode
Learn about: Utilities
Learn about: Fungo Mode
240V - Wired for Australian Power Supply
- Speed 100+ MPH
- Distance 60 or 90 ft.
- Vision Complete ball vision provides a realistic sense of timing
- Accuracy The ball is gripped in three locations, providing tremendous control and accuracy
- Efficiency Dial-in pitch selection without throwing head adjustments, maximizes practice time
- Fungo 380 ft. fly balls
- Portability Quickly rolls on and off the field
- Recovery Time 5 seconds, because of the three wheels, it is almost instant
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.