Bownet Pitcher's Screen
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Improve safety on the field with Bownet's Portable Pitching Screen. Preferred by travel teams worldwide, the Pitching Screen is an ideal choice for backyard practice, travel leagues, or any player needing a portable practice net to bring to and from the field. With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW-poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The premium nylon netting absorbs rocket line drives with ease and prevents ball bounce back. The Pitching Screen's powder coated triangular frame is engineered to allow for left and right handed pitching and has non-marking rubber feet to provide traction indoors and outdoors. The net has the fastest set up time on the market at a quick 90 seconds with no tools or screws required. When practice is over, collapse the Pitching Screen into the provided manageable weather resistant carrying bag for easy portability and storage. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Triangular frame and originally designed composite BOW-poles engineered to allow for left and right handed pitching
- Portable pitching net's wide framed base and premium nylon netting stop rocket line drives with ease while maintaining stability and balance
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Lightweight net is a great alternative to traditional L-Screen nets giving more protection coverage and easier maneuvering across the field
- Includes Practice Screen net that collapses into included manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- Set Up Time - 90 seconds
- Weight - 15 pounds (7kg)
- Carry Bag Size - 48" x 12" x 9" (122cm x 30cm x 23cm)
- Shipping Box Weight - 18 pounds (8kg)
- Shipping Box Size - 47" x 8" x 6" (121cm x 21cm x 16cm)
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.