Bownet 8ft x 8ft Big Mouth PRO Net
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
The big brother in the line up of training and protection nets, the Bownet Pro Series is the next step up for the developing baseball and softball player. Standing slightly larger at 8' tall with heavier professional grade netting, durable steel base and thicker fiberglass poles, the Pro Series delivers the quality and durability serious players and coaches rely on. PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Increased Stability: Heavier gauge steel 7' x 7' base will stay balanced on any surface and withstand the hardest hits and pitches from the most elite athletes.
- Fewer Parts: The NEW one-piece base BOW™ frame is hassle free because there are fewer parts to lose. The connector (patented) is made of a tough glass filled synthetic polymer that combines the hinge and pole sockets for ease of assembly.
- Longer Lifespan: Heavier, powder coated steel base BOW™ frame construction is engineered to outlast any frame on the market. Removed bottom sleeve transfers ball energy to outer bungees to reduce tension on the net and increase the lifespan. Includes an one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measures - 8' x 7.5' (240cm x 225cm)
- Set Up Time - 90 seconds
- Weight - 22 pounds (10kg)
- Carry Bag Size - 48" x 7" x 6" (122cm x 18cm x 15cm)
- Shipping Box Weight - 25 pounds (12kg)
- Shipping Box Size - 51" x 10" x 9" (130cm x 26cm x 24cm)
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.