Bownet 8ft x 8ft Big Mouth ELITE Net
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Outperform with the big brother to the Big Mouth® with the Big Mouth® Elite Sock Training Net- the strongest and most reliable portable batting and pitching net for semi-pro and elite baseball and softball players. Coaches, parents, and players worldwide prefer this 8' wide x 8' tall training net because of its portablity, ease of set up, and outstanding reliability during practice. With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™), players will benefit from a training net that diffuses ball energy throughout the net and poles to extend its lifespan, create a more balanced training net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The ultra durable nylon net is engineered with heavy gauge netting and a strong canvas trim. The powder coated steel frame is engineered with thick composite BOW™ poles giving the Big Mouth® Elite its incredible strength and long lasting durability throughout the years. The training net's heavy gauged frame quickly assembles in 90 seconds with no tools or screws required. The steel base has non-marking rubber feet to help maintain stance indoor and outdoor, prevent damage to floors, and allow for an uninterrupted practice. High intensity hitting and pitching training is no match for this heavy duty trainer! The lightweight net and frame collapse into the manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Original Big Mouth® Elite Training Net is the strongest, most reliable, and most popular portable batting and pitching net for semi-pro and elite baseball and softball players worldwide
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Big Mouth® Elite is engineered with heavy gauge netting, strong canvas trim, collapsible heavy duty steel frame, and the thickest composite BOW™ poles in the Bownet family of training nets
- Quickly assembles in 90 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes Big Mouth® Elite Training net, 8' x 8' ground frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- Weight - 30 pounds (14kg)
- Carry Bag Size - 48" x 7" x 6" (122cm x 18cm x 15cm)
- Shipping Box Weight - 33 pounds (15kg)
- Shipping Box Size - 51" x 9.5" x 9" (130cm x 26cm x 24cm)
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.