Bownet 12ft x 8ft Hitting Station
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Turn any patch of grass into a baseball field with the Portable Hitting Station. Coaches and players worldwide prefer this 12' wide x 8' tall station as a reliable tool for practicing opposite field work. The Hitting Station has a large overhang to protect from foul balls and can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more. With Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW™ poles, stress and tension on the netting are reduced to extend the lifespan, create a more balanced net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The Hitting Station is constructed with a powder coated steel frame to ensure durability and weather resistance throughout the seasons. Leave more time to practice with a net that sets up in 3 minutes without the use of tools or screws. The station has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoors and outdoors. Bownet's Hitting Station is lightweight and can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the included four stakes and is built to collapses into the provided durable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Lightweight and portable hitting station doubles as a mini backstop with 3 feet of protection and as an extended Big Mouth™ Training Net with a large overhang to eliminate foul balls
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 3 minutes and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes resilient net with nylon cover, 12' x 6' powder coated frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- Set Up Time - 3 minutes
- Weight - 22 pounds (10kg)
- Carry Bag Size - 48" x 14" x 3" (122cm x 36cm x 8cm)
- Shipping Box Weight - 28 pounds (12.7kg)
- Shipping Box Size - 48" x 10" x 7" (122cm x 26cm x 18cm)
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.