All-Star Pro-Elite 34in M. Maldonado Game Day Catcher's Glove || CM3000MBK
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
In 2011, Martin Maldonado started his professional career using the CM3000XSBK, our 32" mitt. No room for error with this small and precise mitt. Soon, Maldonado ("Maldy") switched to our most popular 33.5" size. He and several other All-Star Focus Team players asked for a little more room to receive the ball with confidence because pitchers are throwing faster and with more movement. In the 2017 season, Maldy used a custom 34" mitt and won the Rawlings Gold Glove Award®. That year Martin sharpied 100% on the back of his web to remind him to give 100% of the pitches 100% of his attention and focus. Now you can own the same mitt that made him the top catcher in the game with this special edition release of our solid black CM3000 Pro-Elite® mitt in the same 34" size Maldy uses. #goldmentality
- The CM3000MBK 34" is only available in right hand throw
- Why would we introduce a mitt that is only ½" larger than our most popular size? Well, in the words of Martin Maldonado and several other All-Star Focus Team players who choose our 33.5" mitt: Pitchers are throwing faster and with more movement, and they need just a little more room to receive the ball with confidence. Jumping to our large 35" mitt is just too big of a jump in size.
- Exact replica of the 34" solid black Pro-Elite mitt that helped Martin Maldonado win the Rawlings Gold Glove Award®
- Stiffer black leather in the pocket and on the back of the mitt helps this mitt maintain a stiffer feel than our black and tan model
- Black leather pocket still has the same distinct POP that Pro-Elite mitts and gloves are known for and pitchers love
- Embroidered 100% on the back of the web to remind you of Martin Maldonado's #goldmentailty: Give 100% of the pitches 100% of your attention and focus Adjustable hook and loop tab on the back of the hand for a personalized fit
- BREAKING IN YOUR MITT- This is a stiffer pro-level mitt and will take a little work, but you will be rewarded for your effort.
- We recommend not putting anything on the mitt to help break it in (this includes steaming). The best way to break it in is to simply use it.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.