Wilson A2K 1787SS SuperSkin 11.75in Infield Glove
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Designed with additional length, the A2K® 1787SS is the perfect glove for those who play all over the infield. You get the best of both worlds with this model thanks to the integration of lightweight SuperSkin that keeps your glove easy to maneuver, even with the added length. Flawlessly pairing Black Pro Stock Select leather and Black SnakeSkin Pro Stock Select leather with red Bold logos, this year's take on a classic design is ready for the spotlight.
This isn’t just any ball glove. It’s the best ball glove in the world. The 2021 A2K® glove lineup is designed for the game’s elite players, using the most premium ball glove materials in the world – including Wilson’s flawless Pro Stock Select™ leather in an all-new SnakeSkin style and revolutionary SuperSkin™. Paired with a new Bold logo package, each of these gloves come together in an unforgettable never-before-seen look. Every A2K® is built to last. The legendary Double Palm™ construction gives you a more stable pocket, helping your glove hold its shape longer than any other glove on the market today.
- Three times more shaping to help reduce break-in time
- Pro Stock Select Leather: Comprised of the top five percent of our hides, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness. The result is an incomparable break-in and long-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Provides long-lasting shape and quicker break-in.
- SuperSkin™: Twice as strong as traditional Pro Stock leather, but only half the weight, giving players the durability they love in a Wilson glove in a lightweight design.
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and outer shell, giving you what matters most: maximum pocket stability.
- Flat Finger Binding: Gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.