SKLZ Hit-A-Way Training Softball
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Hit-A-Way Training Ball
Hit-A-Way is a batting aid for ball players of all ages.
It attaches to most trees and poles in your backyard or on the field.
- Practice hitting to all fields, hitting high, low, or middle pitches; hitting fast or slow pitches, and batting right and left handed.
- The ball is attached to a solid polyurethane tubing, with adjustable Velcro bindings on each end that attach quickly and easily to most types of secured poles.
- Delivers simulated pitches allowing up to 500 swings per hour without chasing balls or using expensive machines.
- Develops better swing and stance mechanics for a homerun swing. Improves pacing, timing and confidence.
- Improved design in webbing and cords for cleaner hits and greater durability.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.