Mizuno Pro Select Black Series 12.75in Outfield Glove || GPS1BK-700DS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Pro Select combines the rich heritage of the Mizuno Pro series with advanced glove scans of hundreds of professionals to create pocket designs tailored specifically to each position and how players prefer to break-in their glove. This unique approach to glove design allows for all players to shape their glove like a pro for an incredibly natural fit and feel. Made with top-quality US Steerhide leather that is firm, incredibly durable, and will form to your hand perfectly as you break it in.
- Size 12.75in
- Shock 2/Modified Trapeze Web
- Deep Pocket
- Steersoft Elite Palm Liner: Elite Leather palm liner provides exceptional feel.
- US Steerhide Leather: Premium US Steerhide is firm and built to hold up to the rigors of of a full season.
- Player Pocket Designs: Pockets tailored specifically to the player's needs and how they prefer to break-in their glove. Recommendations: Shallow: Middle Infielders. Regular: All. Deep: Shortstops and 3B.
- Comfortable, hand based patterns: Sets your pocket under the web and helps to shape your glove like a pro.
- Thumb slot: Provides additional comfort and a solid, secure fit.
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.