Marucci CAT9 Connect 2-Piece Composite BBCOR Bat
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Awarded Bat Digest's 'BBCOR Diamond' for 2021: Find Out Why
Crafted excellence. Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece CAT9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Using a Longitudinal Groove System™, LGS™, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 5/8" barrel
- BBCOR certified
- One-year warranty included
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.