Bownet BP Ball Caddy
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Add convenience to your practices with Bownet's Multi-Sport Ball Caddy. Measuring 35" tall, the ball caddy holds 40 softballs, 80 baseballs, and 90 tennis balls at hip level to ensure an uninterrupted coaching experience on the field and in the gym. It is constructed from a lightweight powder coated steel frame that can easily pop open and collapse to be portable anywhere. The nylon netting and canvas cover are engineered to last throughout the seasons and add durability and resilience to your practice experience. The caddy comes with three non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor. After practice, simply collapse the caddy and place in the included carrying bag for easy transportation and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. PLAY ANYWHERE. - PLAY NOW!®
- Conveniently holds 40 softballs, 80 baseballs, and 90 tennis balls at hip level for an uninterrupted coaching experience
- Durable nylon netting and padded vinyl cover engineered to last throughout the seasons
- Powder coated steel structured design makes the caddy ultra portable, lightweight, and weather resistant
- Non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Quickly folds up to fit into included carrying bag for easy transport and storage
- Set Up Time - 5 seconds
- Weight - 3 pounds (2kg)
- Carry Bag Size - 43" x 5" (108cm x 13cm)
- Shipping Box Weight - 4 pounds (2kg)
- Shipping Box Size - 46" x 3.5" x 3.5" (117cm x 9cm x 9cm)
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.