Axe Origin BBCOR Alloy Baseball Bat
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Developed with an altered handle to give you a more stable grip and a faster swing, the Axe® Origin BBCOR Bat delivers innovative technology with a number of new additions to perform at peak levels for recreational players. This BBCOR-approved model features a 1-piece alloy construction and a HyperWhip Composite Cap, promoting greater energy into the barrel to tear the cover off of balls without compromising control.
Bold, Fearless, First:
- Performance LP1 Alloy Barrel delivers explosive pop and superior durability for the lifetime of your bat
- HyperWhip End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- One-piece construction, balanced for a combo of speed, contact and power Axe® Bat Technology:
- Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270-degree contact area, so you'll never need to rotate your barrel for durability, a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle
- Shock-absorbing Endogrid technology built into the handle reduces bottom-hand vibrations for a smoother, more comfortable swing
- Patented Axe Handle enables your best swing, more often, maximising bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact
All of our orders ship from Knoxfield, VIC & local pick-up is available in-cart. All small orders (under 22kg) are generally sent via Australia Post unless another courier is requested. Orders bigger than 22kg generally go via one of Toll, TNT or Northline (for large pallets). Provided there are no issues with the order, all individual orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday will be despatched same day. Certain items may be next day depending on time of order (eg: pitching machines that require bookings via courier) and depending on size, some club orders may be next day despatch as well.
Ausport offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $150, with some exceptions for bulky items such as tees and nets.
Ausport SuperStore can also send your order via express post upon request. Depending on the size of the order it may be able to be sent in one of 3 overnight satchel sizes (500g, 3kg and 5kg). Items bigger than a shoe box will need to be sent via Australia Post's Express Parcel service.
Ausport also offers international shipping to New Zealand, calculated in your cart, and are able to ship to other countries upon request (contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote)
If you have purchased an item and you are not happy with the item (wrong size, wrong colour etc) you may exchange the item or obtain a store credit within 30 days of purchase. For items that are faulty or broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue ASAP. This includes Bats that have broken under warranty.